- Launch Krento
- Move your mouse over the big central button of Krento and press right mouse button
- Krento will show context menu
- Select “Create new circle” menu item
- The file save dialog will be shown. Select desired name for your new stones ring and click on “Save” button
- The current circle will be replaced with the new. The new circle contains only empty stones. You can start to drag and drop you items (files, programs, shortcuts, web addresses) to the empty stones.
- As soon as you fill in all 12 stones your new ring is ready.
You can create as many rings as you want and select any of them at any moment via same context menu.