Krento version 2.0 is released and available for download for free from http://www.krento.net
What’s new in this release:
- The limitation of 12 stones per application ring is gone
- You can add an additional stones to the application ring
- You can remove stones from the application ring
- You can reorder stones on the ring
- Stone icon can be an animated GIF image
- New high-speed built-in web server. Krento can be controlled using web browser
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7
- Improved 64 bit support
- Added more than 20 new built-in stones
- Improved skins drawing. Most of the skins was redesigned and some new skins added.
- New option IntegrateToolbar added to the Krento.ini file. When activated, Krento shows the jump list in Windows 7
- Added the hint window with the name of the current Application Ring.
- Added new buttons for more easy navigation between the rings and activating the setting dialog
- Added additional high-resolution images for the most popular applications and web sites. You can extend this collection by yourself in very easy way.
- The menu skin can be changed directly from the main menu.
- Ctrl + Left Mouse Button Click shows the list of the available application rings
- During the setup the speed optimization for your PC is performed
- For better speed many functions was translated from C# to C++
- Improved drag and drop support for Krento stones
- Many other internal fixes…