Swelio 1.6 is available for download.
This release includes bugs fixing based on the users feedback.
Thanks to Tom Pester and Tim Messiaen for useful comments.
Whats new in this release:
* Fixed some bugs in C++ code
* Updated C++ documentation
* Added Delphi documentation
* Added Microsoft .NET binding
The C# source code of the .NET binding included. The library supports AnyCPU, x86 and x64 projects. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.5 and tested with all Windows versions starting from Windows XP.
The provided assembly was compiled for .NET Framework 2.0 using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, but the project can be easily upgraded to the more recent versions of the .NET Framework and Visual Studio. It was done to cover more possible configuration, because the downgrade of the Visual Studio project is not possible. The sample project is also provided.
Please leave your comments or write a review to help me improve the quality and functionality of the Swelio SDK. If you found a bug – please report it to me using the contact form. The future requests from the active testers will be treated with higher priority.
This is a very common task in app development – get the current date and time value. In Android you can use 2 simple methods to achieve this:
Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
Date d = c.getTime();
Time now = new Time();
The freeware Belgian eID cards access library called Swelio is available for download: Swelio.zip
- No external dependencies
- x32 and x64 versions
- All functions have Unicode and Ansi version
- Simple to use, easy to embed in any programming language
- C++ and Delphi SDK with samples and documenation are included
- Works in Windows XP – Windows 8
- Provides 256 different functions
- QR codes generation
- Export card data to XML
- Multiple readers support
- Exports photo in different graphical formats
- No eID Middleware required
- Hash functions and encryption supported
- Check of the pin code
- Can create and verify digital signatures
- Many other useful things…
EIDNative – the Belgian eID card access library version 3.0 is available for download: http://sdrv.ms/1jsEPAc
Now it supports x64 and x32 Windows and can be used from Windows XP to Windows 8. This is the last release of the EIDNative library and it will be not updated in the future, because I made the new more advanced and powerful library for reading electronic id cards and the new library will replace EIDNative.
The version 2.0 of Quricol – the open source freeware QR code generator library is available for download.
- Based on qrencode library version 3.4.2
- Added Visual Studio project file and external libraries for easy rebuild of quricol.dll. This was asked by Carlos Gutierrez
- Added possibility to specify the background and foreground colors of the image
- Removed reference to qrencode.h from quricol.h header file. Now you have to include only one header file to your C++ project
- Updated Delphi library, included new demo project
- Compatible with Ansi and Unicode Delphi versions
- Can be used with 32 and 64 bit Delphi projects
- Updated Delphi documentation
После 4 лет упорной работы я пришел к выводу что дальнейшая разработка Krento силами одного человека становится невозможной. Поэтому я опубликовал исходный код Krento на сайте Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/krento
Я надеюсь, что с помощью энтузиастов этот проект получит дальнейшее успешное развитие.
Дополнительную информацию о проекте можно найти на http://users.telenet.be/serhiy.perevoznyk/krento.html
The time has come for KRENTO to be released as open source.You can find the source code on Google Code site: https://code.google.com/p/krento
After 4 years of hard work I understood that I can’t continue the development of such a big project alone. I hope that other developers will show the interest of giving the boost to this project.
More information about Krento project is available on http://users.telenet.be/serhiy.perevoznyk/krento.html