The source code of Swelio library – the freeware Belgian eID cards access library is available now on GitHub:
After the announcement about closing Codeplex, I moved my C# Zip library to GitHub: https://github.com/perevoznyk/karna-compression
Many of today’s applications require the capability of extracting certain files from a ZIP archive, either onto the hard disk or into memory.
Info-ZIP is an Open Source version of Phil Katz’s “deflate” and “inflate” routines used in his popular file compression program, PKZIP. Info-ZIP code has been incorporated into a number of third-party products as well, both commercial and freeware. It offers two dynamic link libraries: one for zipping, and one for unzipping.
The Info-ZIP DLLs are free to use and distribute, but they are designed to be used in C/C++ projects, so they’re not really .NET-friendly. Also, the Info-ZIP package contains almost no documentation showing how to use the Info-ZIP DLLs.
Therefore, I decided to write a small C# wrapper that provides all the required data types and functions in order to give the possibility to work with the Info-ZIP API.
More information about the Info-ZIP project can be found on Info-ZIP’s home site: www.info-zip.org.
Swelio 1.6 is available for download.
This release includes bugs fixing based on the users feedback.
Thanks to Tom Pester and Tim Messiaen for useful comments.
Whats new in this release:
* Fixed some bugs in C++ code
* Updated C++ documentation
* Added Delphi documentation
* Added Microsoft .NET binding
The C# source code of the .NET binding included. The library supports AnyCPU, x86 and x64 projects. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.5 and tested with all Windows versions starting from Windows XP.
The provided assembly was compiled for .NET Framework 2.0 using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, but the project can be easily upgraded to the more recent versions of the .NET Framework and Visual Studio. It was done to cover more possible configuration, because the downgrade of the Visual Studio project is not possible. The sample project is also provided.
Please leave your comments or write a review to help me improve the quality and functionality of the Swelio SDK. If you found a bug – please report it to me using the contact form. The future requests from the active testers will be treated with higher priority.
This is a very common task in app development – get the current date and time value. In Android you can use 2 simple methods to achieve this:
Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
Date d = c.getTime();
Time now = new Time();
The freeware Belgian eID cards access library called Swelio is available for download: Swelio.zip
- No external dependencies
- x32 and x64 versions
- All functions have Unicode and Ansi version
- Simple to use, easy to embed in any programming language
- C++ and Delphi SDK with samples and documenation are included
- Works in Windows XP – Windows 8
- Provides 256 different functions
- QR codes generation
- Export card data to XML
- Multiple readers support
- Exports photo in different graphical formats
- No eID Middleware required
- Hash functions and encryption supported
- Check of the pin code
- Can create and verify digital signatures
- Many other useful things…
EIDNative – the Belgian eID card access library version 3.0 is available for download: http://sdrv.ms/1jsEPAc
Now it supports x64 and x32 Windows and can be used from Windows XP to Windows 8. This is the last release of the EIDNative library and it will be not updated in the future, because I made the new more advanced and powerful library for reading electronic id cards and the new library will replace EIDNative.
The version 2.0 of Quricol – the open source freeware QR code generator library is available for download.
- Based on qrencode library version 3.4.2
- Added Visual Studio project file and external libraries for easy rebuild of quricol.dll. This was asked by Carlos Gutierrez
- Added possibility to specify the background and foreground colors of the image
- Removed reference to qrencode.h from quricol.h header file. Now you have to include only one header file to your C++ project
- Updated Delphi library, included new demo project
- Compatible with Ansi and Unicode Delphi versions
- Can be used with 32 and 64 bit Delphi projects
- Updated Delphi documentation